Friday, December 04, 2009

You Know What I Did Last Raya?

Of course you don't. During the last Raya this year, I've done many things in that few days break.

I visited my Form 5 school teacher. All of the sudden, my classmate gave me a buzz and invited me to gatecrash our class teacher's home who is staying nearby.


He some sort managed to find her house and we were set for a lunch reunion visit. It has been 10 years since we left school. She is getting older. And it is obvious from the white line shown on her side burn. Even her daughters who once used to be little girls studied nearby, Convent Bukit Nanas and would come to meet their mommy after school, has already grown up.


After meeting her, I decided to take visit down memory lane with Han Ching to our school. Well, she studied in my school in the Form Six. That's how I get to know her. St. John's Institution. Still standing proud on top of Bukit Nanas. But with more banners on Najib nowadays. Who wouldn't when the current Prime Minister used to study there?

欧阳家族会
Persatuan Keturunan Au Yong
Au Yong Association
47, Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200 K.L.

Then my next visit was to my ancestor hall. I've known of this place quite a while from my colleague who shown me a blog with a picture of this hall. I contacted the blogger and she gave me a vague description of the location and a little bit of determination plus imagination coupled together with googling power, I managed to locate it.

Au Yong association. Please don't mess with me. Or else my association will come after you. Hung Hing association also need to give face ok?

I even went to Mid Valley for a one sided bowling competition with Han Ching. I don't like the Cosmic Bowl there. It's too noisy. I just missed the good old days of my first bowling experience at the now defunct bowling alley at Federal Hotel near my association (wah, sounds like I'm the one in-charge at Bukit Bintang). For some odd reason, the closed down.


Last but not least, I visited the Ampang Lookout Point at Hulu Langat with my parents. Nice place but my first experience with the look-cheap-yet-expensive-also-never-mind-but-poor-food-quality-and-darn-snobbish-waitress "Lookout Point" restaurant was bad. It was drizzling that time too. However, after that experience, I tried my luck again with different look-expensive-yet-cheap-plus-good-food-quality-and-darn-polite-waitress restaurant there and guess what? I've been there 3 times in a short period of 2 months.


1 comment:

Puah said...

So many Anonymous?

ـ